Dancing With the Stars Season 15: All Stars Cast: The most sought after dance show on television is back with a bang. Dancing with the Stars is back with its fifteenth season, and the cast of the show was recently announced to a very excited audience. What’s amazing about the new line of contestants is that it does not consist of uninspiring dance novices; instead the line-up is brimming with shining stars including DWTS winners and runners-up.
Precisely, the list comprises of six DWTS winners, three runners-up and other A-list dancers that have appeared on the show. The exciting addition to the line-up is a politician’s daughter – Bristol Palin will be reappearing on the ABC TV show to try her luck one more time. Previously, Bristol finished in third place on the 11th season of the show. The Palin family has quite a number of reality TV shows running under its belt; other shows include “Bristol Palin: Life’s a Tripp”, “Stars Earn Stripes” and “Sarah Palin’s Alaska.”
Another season 11 prodigy who might be returning to the stage this time around is the Disney actor Kyle Massey, who finished in a place higher than Bristol Palin last time around. The audience gets to choose whether or not Massey will be making a comeback as a 13th contestant.
Other candidates for the 13th contestant spot are Disney actress/singer Sabrina Bryan and stylist Carson Kressley. The results for this poll will be aired on August 27 on Good Morning America.
The complete line-up for season 15 has the following stars:
- Pamela Anderson (finished sixth on Season 10),
- Kirstie Alley (runner up Season 12),
- Bristol Palin
- Emmit Smith (Season 3 winner),
- Kelly Monaco (Season 1 winner),
- Gilles Marini (Runner up Season 8),
- Drew Lachey (Season 2 winner),
- Helio Castroneves (Season 5 winner),
- Melissa Rycroft (Second runner up for Season 8),
- Joey Fatone (Season 4 runner up),
- Shawn Johnson (Winner Season 8),
- Apolo Anton Ohno (Winner Season 4).