World News Inn is a website in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We take complete responsibility of any copyright infringement on the website; action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (and other applicable laws, if any) will be taken on infringement notices.
World News Inn is a website dedicated to producing unique content. If you find any of your copyrighted material on our website and you want it removed, kindly send us a request via any feasible way. Along with the request to remove content please send:
- Evidence that the material is your property
- Sufficient contact information including a functioning e-mail address for us to carry out your request
- Sufficient details of the copyrighted work with proof that the allegedly infringed material appears in the World News Inn search engine via some key words
- A statement that the information in the request is valid, accurate and complete
- A statement that the owner of the copyrighted material has not given rights to reproduce or use the allegedly infringed content
- The statement should be signed by the owner who’s material is allegedly being infringed or signed by his or her representative
Please notice that submitting an invalid request to remove copyrighted material while it was not infringed will make you liable for damages for misrepresenting our website. This will also include attorney fee and other similar expenses that apply.
The World News Inn administration advices you to consult an attorney before submitting your copyright infringement claim.
The infringement notice can be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The administration will get back with a response via e-mail within 12 to 72 hours. It is our policy to respond to copyright infringement claims.
E-mailing complaints to other parties or the Internet Service Provider will not guarantee satisfactory action to fulfill your request.