We acquire the following information from our website users:
- Information provided directly by the user when registering for subscription or sign up. This may include name, postal address, contact number, e-mail address and date of birth, among other details.
- The login username and password of a user for accessing certain website functionalities.
- Any search questions or suggestions.
- Information that is accessed automatically as the user opens our website. This includes
the users IP address,
the webpage that redirected the user to our website or a website the user is redirected to from World News Inn,
user’s comments activity,
any links the user clicks on the website,
bandwidth speed of the user’s system,
Information via HTML cookies and other similar technologies
- Information collected from other third party platforms including social-networking websites like Twitter, Facebook etc.
Utilization of User Information
- If provided by the user, the e-mail address, postal address, mobile number and other details are used to send the user related feature updates and suggestions. Please note that this communication is done only on the user’s request.
- Taking into consideration a user’s information obtained via cookies and other platforms, the user is shown advertisements and suggestions on the website that will cater to his or her interest.
- User information is required to maintain user accounts on the website and keep a track of comment activity and manage any spam. Also, this information helps in catering the user’s queries regarding the website content, if any.
- We also keep an account of our users to carry out occasional statistical analysis of World News Inn readers.
- User’s age is mandatory when signing in so minors do not access any inappropriate information on the website. Any account registered by children under 13 will be promptly deleted. Parents are always suggested to monitor children’s activity on the internet.
Sharing User Information
At World News Inn, any personal user information e.g. name, age, address or contact details is completely confidential. User information may be shared with external agencies to combat any illegal action on behalf of the user, fraud or violation of the terms and conditions of this website.
It should also be noted that third parties might be collecting user data (IP address, cookies) through your activity on their links or advertisements on our website.
The user can deactivate the account created at World News Inn at any point in time. If a user wishes to re-register he or she will have to create a login again.
User may also manage cookie action on World News Inn – the user may opt to reject all cookies or several cookies and also opt to receive a notification when a cookie is set. Flash cookies may also be controlled.
Privacy at World News Inn
Your queries or suggestions are welcome at email@example.com.